70% off tapas and sangria for two at Wine & Bread
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save up to 70 percent when you order any six dishes from the tapas menu at this authentic, family-run Portuguese restaurant.
- You’ll also get a jug of sangria sourced from Wine & Bread’s expertly curated wine list, featuring Portuguese and international grapes from the best wine producing regions.
- Perfect for first dates, break-ups and everything in between.
Wine & Bread doesn’t merely serve Portuguese food; its husband-and-wife owners import Portuguese ingredients and employ a Portuguese chef. The result is some of the best, most authentic Iberian cuisine this side of the English Channel.
For only £15, you and a friend can enjoy a jug of sangria and six delicioso dishes from a tapas menu so varied and extensive you might, if you’re like us, be paralysed by choice. In the interest of swiftness, then, may we humbly suggest:
Tapas Inglesas Oven-baked goat’s cheese, garlic, tomatoes, rosemary and oregano on a slice of rustic bread
Queijo de Cabra Caramelizado Caramelised goat’s cheese with green leaves
Chouriço Assado Traditional charcoal grilled Portuguese chouriço
Camarão Tigre à Casa Pan fried tiger prawns cooked in white wine, garlic, coriander finished with flambé
Prato Português Presunto, Paio, Queijos e Marmelada A selection of Portuguese cured meats and cheese served with quince jam
Asas de Galinha com Molho de Piri-Piri Homemade Piri-Piri sauce coated Chicken Wings
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for six tapas and one jug of sangria to be split between two people at Wine & Bread on selected dates until Dec 14 2012.
- Advance booking required. To book, simply call 0203 490 2721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your unique voucher code and preferred reservation time.
- Original price based on most expensive tapas menu items.
- Voucher cannot be refunded, cancelled, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Must be 18 or over.