£12 tickets to 'The President Has Come To See You' at Royal Court Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The Georgian President hides in the homes of unsuspecting civilians in this absurd comedy, part of Royal Court's Open Court festival.
- Six new plays are performed over six weeks as a result of 140 writers taking the keys (metaphorically) to the Royal Court theatre for the summer.
- Don’t miss the festival's kick off show at the well-heeled Sloane Square theatre. Was £20, now £12.
More details:Georgia is at war again in Lasha Bughadze’s absurd comedy, and the President can’t cope. So he abandons his post to hide in the homes of unsuspecting civilians. Performed at the hard-hitting, renowned theatre, the Open Court festival brings together talented writers from around the globe. Don't miss the kick off show, now available for a massive 40% off.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'The President Has Come To See You' at Royal Court Theatre on selected dates from June 11 - 15.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Seats are allocated by Royal Court Theatre and not Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Royal Court Theatre
50-51 Sloane Square, London, SW1W 8AS
Sloane SquareClick here for more