51% off top-price tickets to 'The 39 Steps' – best online price!
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See the show Time Out called 'gold standard comedy' in its four-star review.
- The comedy-thriller features four actors playing 139 roles in 100 minutes of fast-paced fun.
- Exclusive, top-price and critically-acclaimed. See it at The Criterion Theatre, Piccadilly Circus for the best price in town!
More detailsFor less than half price thrills and giggles, it's just the ticket. From Time Out’s four star review:
‘...[Andrew Alexander] is Richard Hannay, a gentleman with irony in his soul, able to avert disaster with the merest twitch of a courteous eyebrow – until a mysterious female foreigner is stabbed in his apartment. His flight from London to the Highlands to trace her killer and evade arrest himself is depicted with DIY ingenuity through such props as hatstands which double up as Scotsmen, and three ladders which metamorphose ropily into the Forth Bridge.
The point's to spin the straw of theatrical mediocrity into gold standard comedy, and to watch clowns Rupert Degas* and Simon Gregor* playing four people at once in a flying frenzy of wigs and accents is one of many highlights.’
*Cast members have changed since the time of this review. For a list of current cast members click here.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'The 39 Steps' at Criterion Theatre, Piccadilly Circus on selected dates from Feb 19 - Mar 13 2013.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same price band will be sat together.