£10 tickets to 'Strangers on a Train'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Need confirmation that strangers on trains are blackmailing murderers? This is just the ticket.
- Patricia Highsmith’s psychologically tormenting novel comes to life in a stunning noir-inspired set, making every scene a visual knockout.
- Get a lethal dose of drama, suspense and fabulous costumes from as little as £10 this month or next.
More details:Two strangers, one conversation and the perfect murder form the basis of Patricia Highsmith’s suspense filled novel, realised beautifully at Gielgud Theatre for a limited season. A nightmarish, dangerous reality unfolds for Guy Haines when he meets the deadly serious Charles Bruno on board Tim Goodchild's gorgeous modernist sets with seamless revolve and lavish effect.
Overdressed dames in distress and chain smoking fellas live out the sinister melodrama made famous by Hitchcock's 1951 film. Save up to £22.50 (nothing suspicious, we promise).
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Strangers on a Train' on dates from December 12 - January 31.
- Top price tickets now £35 (usually £57.50), second price tickets now £25 (usually £37.50) and fourth price tickets now £10 (usually £17.50).
- Please select your preferred date and price band at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware tickets are not allocated by Time Out.
- Tickets are available for collection an hour before the show begins.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be seated together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.