£12.50 tickets to 'Siro-A' at Leicester Square Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Catch Japan's answer to the Blue Man Group as they make a triumphant return to Leicester Square Theatre.
- See the six-strong troupe embark on an epic adventure of the senses in a show described by The Londoner as 'a feast for the eyes and ears' and 'a mind-blowing show' by The Metro.
- See it for £12.50 or get a £30 family ticket for four. That's a Siro-usly good price (and a wicked idea for an outing these summer holidays).
Brace yourselves; Japan’s multi-award winning answer to the Blue Man Group, Siro-A, are back by popular demand and as mesmerising as ever. Feast not just your eyes but all your senses on the six-strong troupe as they revive their mind-blowing fusion of dance, theatre, mime and puppetry at Leicester Square Theatre this August. Swiftly becoming a worldwide phenomenon, expect nothing less than a revolutionary blend of video projection, light animation, laser effects and other visual sorcery, all set to a banging electronic beat. If you missed out last time you’d be Siro-ously foolish to miss it again.
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket or a Family ticket for four people to 'Siro-A' at Leicester Square Theatre on selected dates from August 21 - September 14, 2013.
- Family tickets are £30 (originally £45) and are not available for Friday and Saturday night performances.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Multiples may be purchased.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.