Up to 50% off tickets to 'Oh, the Humanity' at the Soho Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save up to 50% on tickets to 'Oh, the Humanity and Other Good Intentions' at the Soho Theatre, fresh from a sell-out run at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- ‘(Director) Erica Whyman’s brilliantly acted production is pitch perfect,’ said the Guardian in its four-star review.
- Written by Pulitzer finalist Will Eno, described by The New York Times as 'a Samuel Beckett for the Jon Stewart generation'.
From Time Out's 'Top five shows that are transferring to London (from the Fringe)':
'The UK premiere of these five short playlets from US playwright Will Eno offers a wonderfully wry and genuinely poetic send-up of the banality of corporate and political speak. Soon-to-be RSC deputy artistic director Erica Whyman's production is beautifully paced and acted... it's a great piece of programming...'
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Oh, the Humanity' at the Soho Theatre on selected dates between Sept 18 and October 6, 2012.
- Please select your preferred date at the checkout, then print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- Voucher cannot be refunded, cancelled or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer valid on tickets with an original price of £15 or £20. Top-price tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.