34% off tickets to HOLI ONE Colour Festival at Battersea
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Forget about your holiday and get excited about your Holi Day this Saturday at HOLI ONE at Battersea Power Station.
- Inspired by the original Holi Festival in India, HOLI ONE has travelled around the world and it's landing in London for one day only!
- Dress in white and leave in a rainbow of colour after being enveloped in a cloud of environmentally friendly, non-toxic, allergy-free paint.
- The HOLI ONE festival is Time Out's number one thing to do this week so make sure you don't miss out!
It's often easy to feel like you live in a monochrome world when all you do is work, sleep and go for a quick drink after work. Well it's time to inject some colour into your life and what better way is there than a colour festival?
HOLI ONE has spread around the world and this Saturday it's hitting Battersea Power Station. Not only will you be surrounded by vibrant colours but also a vibrant, exhilarating atmosphere that will provide an experience you'll never forget.
So don your white threads, get ready to get messy and enjoy a day of fun, mischief, music from some of the UK's biggest DJs and more - holi moli that's a good deal.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for either one, two or four tickets to HOLI ONE at Battersea Power Station on Saturday August 3 2013.
- Please select your preferred ticket option at check out.
- Holi Powder is not included in the ticket price.
- May be purchased up until August 3 at 12pm.
- Festival starts at 12pm until 10pm.
- Dress in white but be aware that clothes may be stained and need to be thrown away.
- If you have asthma, please wear a protective mask. If you wear contacts, please wear goggles.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Must be 18-years-old or older with a valid Id.
- Ticket must be redeemed on http://tickets.holione.com/london.