66% off graffiti master class at the Graffik Gallery in Notting Hill
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Master doodler? Notebook scribbler extraordinaire? Step your game up at the Graffik Gallery, London’s foremost purveyor of professional street art.
- Choose a tag and design and cut your own stencil – all under the tutelage of one of London’s leading graffiti artists.
- For only £5 extra, you’ll be able to buy a luxury canvas to use for final spray and take home with you.
Bomb the system with a two-hour master class at the Graffik Gallery. Your session starts with an artist/teacher introduction before moving on to a tour of the gallery looking at some of London's best known graffiti artists and their techniques. Next, you'll choose a tag and learn how to spray and make stencils.
Now it's time to start bombing. Design and cut your own stencil (or use pre-cut stencils) and practice spraying on a piece of paper. Finally, for only £5, you'll have the option to buy a luxury canvas to use for your final spray and take home with you.
Classes run Saturdays and Sundays at 11pm, 1pm and 3pm.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one two-hour graffiti masterclass at the Graffik Gallery in Notting Hill on Saturdays and Sundays, subject to availability.
- Graffik Gallery suggests a minimum age of 8 years, but parents of under-12s must stay onsite for the entire duration of the class. (Over 12, parents are free to roam Portobello Market but must stay local and leave a mobile number.)
- Advance booking required. To book, please call 0208 354 3592 or email email@example.com with your voucher code and preferred session time.
- Graffik Gallery supply all paint, disposable gloves and masks. Still, students are advised not to wear their Sunday best.
- Voucher expires on November 28, 2012.
- Classes run Saturdays and Sundays at 11pm, 1pm and 3pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.