£6.50 pie, mash and sides for two – two! – at Battersea Pie Station in Camden Town
Sorry you missed this offer...
- For only £3.25 each – we’re talking sofa change, here – you and a friend can both enjoy your own pie, mash and side from the inimitable Battersea Pie Station’s Camden Town location.
- Choose from any pie on the menu, including Classic Steak and Guinness, Mince Beef and Onion, and Butternut Squash and Goats Cheese. All BPS pies are made with proper old-fashioned pastry, free range meat and fresh veggies.
- You’ll also enjoy Battersea Pie Station’s trademark fluffy, buttery mash and a side of your choice. (We recommend the Buttery Fresh Garden Peas or Proper Pie Liquor.)
A Covent Garden institution sets up shop in Camden Town’s famous Stables Market, the second phase of its inevitable London takeover. To celebrate the occasion, it presents members of Time Out Offers with an opportunity to enjoy pie, mash and sides for two for only £6.50. The rest is history.
Click here for a map of Stables Market.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for pie, mash and sides for two at the Battersea Pie Station's Camden Town branch in Stables Market, subject to availability.
- No booking required. Simply print your voucher and present it when you order.
- Voucher valid Monday to Friday from 11am to 7pm.
- Voucher expires December 1, 2012.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please note Battersea Pie Station's Camden location is takeaway only.