Two courses for £15 or three courses for £18 at Almeida Restaurant, Islington
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Set in the heart of Angel Islington, Almeida is tucked away from the buzzing crowds but a short walk from the action.
- Choose from the Menu Du Jour, a selection of modern French cuisine using the finest, seasonal British produce.
- Named in the Daily Telegraph's 'Good Food Guide' as one of the top 150 restaurants. We also described it as 'a star'. So you know it's got to be good.
More details:Set just off Upper Street in the heart of trendy Islington, Almeida Restaurant describes itself as an oasis of calm. It's easy to see why, with its spacious dining room and floor to ceiling French doors, Almeida manages to feel like a hidden gem in the middle of London. With the Almeida Theatre across the road, Arsenal's stadium a short walk away and a plethora of bars mere footsteps away, lunch or dinner at Almeida Restaurant is perfect for starting your night or day no matter what you’re doing.
But let's get one thing straight, Almeida isn't all about the location, no matter how nice it is. The food is the main reason for visiting. Head chef Martin Nisbet has created a menu of modern French cuisine using the finest British produce. Also the Almeida was recently listed in the top 150 best restaurants in the Daily Telegraph’s Good Food Guide. So you know the food is of the highest standard.
Dishes available with this offer include:
Cream of pea soup with smoked ham hock and crispy hen's egg
Cuttle fish with piquillo pepper, orange and fennel
Heritage tomatoes with broad beans, basil and Bloody Mary sorbet
Denham Estate lamb shoulder with roasted garlic, cauliflower puree, peas and bacon
Poached line caught pollock, niçoise, saffron aioli
Twice baked cheese soufflé, tomato fondue, artichokes and pickled walnuts
Vanilla panna cotta, poached cherries, cherry sorbet
Homemade ice creams and sorbets and passion fruit tuile
A selection of French and British cheese with toasted walnut and raisin bread (£3 supplement applies)
Need to know:
- Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Voucher valid for three courses off a set menu and menu subject to change.
- Bookings are required and are subject to availability. Call 020 7354 4777 to book and quote your voucher number.
- Offer price includes VAT but excludes service.
- Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 12.00pm – 2.30pm, Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5.30pm - 10.30pm
- Expires September 19, 2013.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.