50% off a four course Halloween Banquet with unlimited wine and ale at the Medieval Banquet
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Realistically, if 'The Walking Dead' has taught us anything, it's that if you can't beat them, join them and what better time to join the undead hoards than Halloween?
- For five nights (from Oct 30 – Nov 3), Medieval Banquet will be invaded by zombies and they’re inviting you to feast on four courses of smoked meats, roast chicken, honey glazed vegetables and tarts, all with a side of free flowing wine and ale.
- With live entertainment from jugglers, dancers, singers, hoards of the undead and Henry VIII himself, Zombie Ball will be one Halloween night you’ll never forget.
As darkness descends across the City of London this Halloween, make your way to the deep, dark, rippling waters of St Katherine’s Dock where the undead will be rising up and making their way to a feast like no other at the Medieval Banquet’s Zombie Ball.
Sat in the unnerving shadows of the Tower of London sits a tomb dedicated to bringing the past back to life and this time, they’ve really outdone themselves. Offering guests not only a feast of hearty soups, cured meats, cheese, roast chicken and rich fruit filled pies accompanied by waves of ale and wine, but also a night of merriment, entertainment and chilling horrors.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one four course Halloween Banquest at Zombie Ball at the Medieval Banquet between October 30 and November 3 2013.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Doors to the Zombie Ball open at 7.15pm with the show starting at 7.45pm.
- Please note that customers must be at least 18 years of age to receive the unlimited wine and ale.
- Vegetarian option available. For any other dietry requirements, please contact the Medieval Banquet.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.