57% off a raw food masterclass with Yuuga Kemistri
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Winter is over. It’s time to get healthy. It’s time to eat raw.
- Save £40 when you book a raw food masterclass with Yuuga Kemistri. You’ll learn delicious recipes that go way beyond the usual bowls-full of birdseed and assorted leaves.
- Make a three-course raw food dinner to die – or, more appropriately – live for, then take home your very own gourmet dessert.
- You can even do an ‘Eating Raw for Real Beauty’ class. You’ll learn what foods to eat to make you even hotter than you already are.
Improve your mood and better yourself for spring – all without spending a single, godforsaken second at the gym. Raw food’s got loads of enzymes, minerals, vitamins and fibre that would otherwise be sacrificed by heat. Problem is, it’s boring to eat, right?
Wrong. Let Yuuga Kemistri show you how to make crunchy, creamy, creative and cleverly designed dishes from nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables and sprouted grains. You can even choose to eat raw for real beauty. Because healthy is hot. And remember the immortal words of the one, the only, ODB: ‘Ooohhh baby I like it rawww!’
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one raw food masterclass with Yuuga Kemistri or an eating raw for real beauty class, valid on selected dates until May 28, 2013.
- Advance booking required. To book, simply visit http://yuugakemistri.weebly.com/contact-us.html and fill in the required fields. Be sure to enter 'Time Out', your unique voucher code and your preferred class time in the 'Comment' field.
- Raw food masterclasses run Tuesdays 6.30pm-9pm and Sundays 4.30pm-7pm. (Excluding March 29 and April 1, 2013.) at the Tooting Broadway location.
- Eating raw for real beauty classes run on Saturdays from 12:30pm - 2pm and Tuesdays 6:30pm - 8pm at the Clapham Common location.
- Maximum one voucher per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult. A 48-hr cancellation policy applies.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All classes are subject to availability. Maximum 20 people per class.
Locations (2 available):