'Yes, Prime Minister' from only £20
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The writers behind the original BBC sitcom resurrect their biting political satire for the stage, setting 'Yes, Prime Minister' in present-day Britain.
- After two successful West End runs and a national tour, the production – rated four stars by the 'Daily Telegraph', 'Evening Standard' and 'Daily Mail' – returns to London, finding a fitting home in Whitehall.
- Pithy one-liners abound in this hilarious parody of modern-day politics, once the Iron Lady's favourite TV programme.
- See the final London performances prior to the national tour!
Save for the odd Iannucian exception, political satire has suffered since its '80s heyday. Good thing, then, that Antony Jay and Jonathan Lynn have revived their classic sitcom. The stage production follows the same formula as the original Beeb version, which has been rated amongst Britain’s all-time favourites. And it crams in a huge chunk of rapid-fire one-liners in the process.
Fans of the TV series will revel in the scandal, sex and scheming that’s been retained in this stage version. They'll also witness a clever exposé of how government works, nearly three decades after 'Yes Minister' first went to air.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Yes, Prime Minister' at Trafalgar Studios on selected dates between Dec 10 and Dec 20, 2012.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers purchasing multiple vouchers will be seated together.
- £20 tickets have an original face value of £26.50; £32.50 tickets have an original face value of £49.50.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.