30% off Wychwood Festival tickets
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The Human League, Bill Bailey, Kate Nash, The Beat and more play at the three day festival, set in a Gloucesershire field.
- ‘Don’t you want me baby?’ is what the tickets will sing if you don’t go.
- Get single day entry on Friday, Saturday or Sunday (May 31 - June 2) or full weekend camping or non-camping tickets. Prices start at £25.90.
- Got a family? (A young one we mean). Kiddies under 10 go free at Wychwood, and it's been nominated for the best family festival for eight years running.
Your summer can start by watching Bill Bailey in a field. That’s a story to tell the kids! Heck, you can tell them straight away because Wychwood is family friendly. There’s theatre, dance classes, pinhole camera making, children’s workshops and more.
Go Friday and connect with Soul II Soul, dance in the moonlight to Toploader, dance to The Beat (and plenty more class acts). There’s also heaps of BBC bands and local artists.
Saturday’s line-up includes The Human League, Kate Nash, Caravan Palace, The Wedding Present, Eddie & The Hotrods, Public Service Broadcasting and more.
On Sunday, Bill Bailey headlines, joined by The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, Craig Charles, Lucy Rose, Dreadzone, Sadie and the Hotheads and even Mr Bloom from CBeebies (plus plenty more).
To see the full line-up click here.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to Wychwood Festival.
- Please select your preferred option on checkout.
- Friday day tickets are £25.90 (originally £37), Saturday day tickets are £37.11 (originally £53), Sunday day tickets are £30.10 (originally £43), non-camping tickets are £84 (originally £120) and camping weekend tickets are £98 (originally £140).
- Please print your voucher and present it to Wychwood's onsite box office on arrival in exchange for your wristband.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Childrens tickets can be downloaded for free on the Wychwood Festival website (under 10s go free).