£90 one night winter tipi adventure for two
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get back to nature in comfort. Stay overnight in a luxury tipi with a log fire, futon, sheepskin rugs and beautiful views.
- You'll be cosy in the countryside anytime until March 22 of next year. Your tipi includes cooking equipment and all the bedding you need. But most importantly, it's warm, tranquil and secluded.
- Escape the big smoke with this romantic trip, right at that time of year when things start to get hectic.
You don’t need to visit North America to experience a traditional tipi overnight stay. At Whitehall Farm, you’ll overlook gorgeous lowland country views from the comfort of your traditional tipi, with an open log fire and comfy futons. Snuggle up with sheepskin rugs (sleeping bags or duvets are also available) and pass the time the old fashioned way. You'll arrive at your destination by canoe, then it's just a matter finding the best way to put your feet up.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a one night winter tipi adventure for two at Whitehall Farm, Herefordshire.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Advance booking required. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Available for redemption on selected dates Sunday - Friday until March 22, 2013.
- Over 18s only.
- Four bags of wood are left in the tipi. Two are included in the package and two are chargeable at the end of the experience at £10 per bag. Average use is 1.5 bags per night.
- A £50 deposit will be taken at the time of booking to cover extra wood used in the tip and any damages. This will be fully refunded when the guide brings you back to base the following morning.
- Tipis are not affected by rain, however, if a flood warning is issued for the River Wye the experience may be rebooked.