£18 tickets to 'What You Will' with Roger Rees
- Usually £37.50
- Saving 52%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Twenty-two years in the Royal Shakespeare Company is ammunition for Roger Rees’s hysterical one-man show.
- Last seen in the West End opposite Ian McKellen in ‘Waiting for Godot’, Rees returns with behind-the-scenes disaster stories and Shakespeare soliloquies in ‘What You Will’.
- Save £19.50 on tickets (now £18) to the show that opens this month on Shaftesbury Avenue.
Roger Rees played Hamlet, Benvolio, and Claudio in his time with the RSC witnessing practical jokes, gobby audiences and backstage disasters. 'What You Will' adapts his tales into an entertaining monologue. The 90-minute show is heralded as hysterical and occasionally historical, touching on mishaps and triumphs by the actor known for his work in ‘Cheers’, ‘The West Wing’ and ‘Grey’s Anatomy’. First performed five years ago in Stratford-upon-Avon (three guesses why), ‘What You Will’ returns to London after a two year absence.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'What You Will' on selected performances from September 18 - 25 2012.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together at the theatre.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or cancelled, exchanged or refunded.