51% off Wembley Stadium tour for two
Sorry you missed this offer...
- With state of the art facilities, spacious concourses, stunning acoustics and immaculate views from all of its 90,000 seats, Wembley is the UK’s ultimate stadium experience.
- Your fully guided tour will follow in the footsteps of legends and take you into areas usually reserved for the biggest and best names in football.
- Sit in the England manager’s chair in the Press Conference Room, sense the excitement in the England dressing room, experience the tension of the players’ tunnel and climb the trophy winners' steps to the Royal Box.
- You'll also be invited to take photographs of such historical treasures as the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy, the torch that started London's 1948 Olympic Games and so much more.
With a capacity of 90,000 seats, Wembley is not only the largest stadium in the UK but the largest all-seated all-covered stadium in the world. With its arch standing a magnificent 133 metres high and visible from all over London, Wembley has an unparalleled history and an unrivalled legacy, making it the most famous stadium on the globe.
There is only one way to get near to experiencing what it's like to play at Wembley and that is by taking the tour behind the scenes of England’s national stadium. Your fully guided tour will follow in the footsteps of legends and take you into areas usually reserved for the biggest and best names in football.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a tour of Wembley Stadium for two on selected dates until April 21, 2013.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Advance booking required. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Tours start times begin at 10am and end at 4pm. Tours last approximately 1.5 hours.
- All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.