50% off tickets to the Watercolours + Works on Paper Art Fair
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy half-price tickets to the ‘highest quality, best managed, most interesting Art Fair’ in London, featuring early, modern and contemporary works.
- Hand-drawn watercolours and drawings include pictures in ink, pencil, crayon, chalk, pastel and more. Works on paper meanwhile span prints, photographs and posters. All art is original and vetted by experts.
- Pieces start at a manageable £200, while talks, tours and musical performances start from an even more manageable free.
Back at the Science Museum for four days only, the Watercolours + Works on Paper Fair returns for 4 days to the Science Museum, South Kensington, from Thursday January 31 to Sunday February 3, 2013.
Visitors can view and buy from a range of early, modern and contemporary art dealers and see museum quality art presented in four interconnected galleries all on one floor.
Sign up for free expert talks at 3 pm each day and find out more about the pictures for sale. Ask for a specialised guided tour to see the highlights of the Fair. Then, meet friends at the fair’s café or Veuve Clicquot Champagne Bar. Live classical and jazz music takes centre stage during the evenings on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one entry to the Watercolours + Works on Paper Art Fair, valid on any single day from Jan 31 to Feb 3, 2013.
- Opening hours: Thu Jan 31, 11am-9pm; Fri Feb 1, 11am-8pm; Sat Feb 2, 11am-6pm; Sun Feb 3, 11am-6pm.
- To redeem your voucher please take it with you on the day.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded, cancelled, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.