40% off top-price tickets to 'WAG! The Musical' at Charing Cross Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get an insight into the glamorous world of WAGs as they leave the pages of Hello and OK! Magazine for the land of musical theatre.
- See Olivier Award-winning actor Tim Flavin perform alongside Queen of the TV WAGs Lizzie Cundy in what the Sunday Times describes as ‘one of the extraordinary musical events of the year’.
- Top-price tickets now £17.50 (originally £29.50) – you don’t need a footballer on your arm to afford that price.
They’re continuously plastered on the pages of Hello and OK! Magazine and now the WAGs are tottering to the stage in their designer heels to get up close and personal in the land of musical theatre. Yes, that’s right: the WAGs are literally making a song and dance out of their own scandalous lives.
‘WAG! The Musical’ follows two best friends working the cosmetics counter in a high end department store frequented by WAGs; one a mistress to a premier league superstar and the other caught between battling to retain her friend and control her own forbidden affections towards a new colleague. Throw in a few adulterous men, endless drama and backstabbing hilarity – plus a few catchy musical numbers – and you’ll be leaving the theatre with plenty to talk (and sing) about.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to selected performances to ‘Wag! The Musical’ at Charing Cross Theatre on selected performances from July 18 – August 19 2013.
- Please select your preferred date and show time on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office upon arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other voucher.
- Tickets will be allocated in your selected seating area by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.