£24.95 for entry to The View from The Shard and a souvenir photo with every adult ticket
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Scale London’s tallest landmark and get a free souvenir photo of you enjoying The View, worth £15.
- Soar above the capital from the 72nd storey of Western Europe’s tallest building. Find your house, hotel or whatever you want, really.
- The View from The Shard is almost twice as high as any other viewing platform in London, and the only place you can take in over 1,000 years of London’s history at once.
More details:Don't resort to selfies at The View from The Shard this November. Instead, take home a professional photo of you enjoying The View. Everyone else will be ants as you reign over London in your glassy tower filled with tongue-in-cheek illustrations of famous Londoners past and present including Margaret Thatcher and Karl Marx on a tandem and Vidal Sassoon and Vivienne Westwood giving Charles I a makeover.
There are even video screens and display panels with digital maps of London and archive footage of city life. It’s all part of the reason Time Out gave it four stars – and we didn’t even get free happy snaps!
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for entry to The View from The Shard for one adult and a free photo worth £15.
- Valid for redemption November 1 - 30, 2013.
- Excluding Saturdays. The opening times in November are Sunday - Wednesday 10am - 7pm with last entry at 5:30pm and Thursday - Friday 10am - 10pm with last entry at 8:30pm
- No bookings required. Simply print your voucher and present it on arrival and you will be booked into the next available time slot.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expires November 30, 2013.
- Entry is subject to availability.