£5 tickets to Vegfest 2013 at Kensington Olympia
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Love the idea of food festivals? Don’t like the idea of eating animals? Vegfest is the festival for you!
- With over 180 stalls, cinemas, cookery demonstrations; live music and comedy, an all-day bar and a kid’s area the whole family can enjoy a meat free day out.
- If you’re not food obsessed then maybe you’ll be tempted by the comedy line-up: Dave Spikey (Phoenix Nights), Jamie Kilstein, Andrew O’Neil and Lucy Porter!
More details:There are a plethora of food festivals in London these days. For the more conscientious foodie it can be hard to find one that isn’t, shall we say, a carnival of carnivores. Step up to the plate Vegfest. After years of running in Bristol and Brighton the UK’s premiere veggie festival is coming to the capital. For the food lovers there are 150+ stalls, a cookery demo theatre, a series of talks on nutrition, workshops and more.
If you’ve eaten your fill and just want to hang out with like-minded people you could visit the all-day bar, watch some top comedians, watch some live music or even be amazed by the exploits of escapologist David Straightjacket.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to Vegfest on either October 5 or 6 2013 at Kensington Olympia.
- Please select your preferred option on checkout.
- No animals allowed on site apart from assistance dogs.
- Show opens 11am and closes at 7pm both dates.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.