£17.50 tickets to Varla Jean Merman and Well Strung at Leicester Square Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Straight from New York comes drag queen superstar Varla Jean Merman’s ‘The Book of Merman’, joined by boy-band-cum-string-quartet Well Strung.
- Famed for feature film ‘Girls Will be Girls’ and her performance of Mary Sunshine in Broadway’s ‘Chicago’, Varla brings her hilarious mix of songs, videos and monologues to Leicester Square.
- Her show is followed by Mozart-mash-up artists Well Strung, who work Kelly Clarkson, Pink and Rihanna into classical music.
More details:If you think regular shows are a drag, strap yourself in for the real deal at Varla Jean’s pants-dropping comedy. The self-described international sensation returns to London after 10 years and this time, it’s personal. See her skits and… tits then double your pleasure with a genre breaking performance from Well Strung – all for half the price.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Varla Jean Merman & Well Strung, The Singing String Quartet' at Leicester Square Theatre on dates from September 19 - 21, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Seats are allocated by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Leicester Square Theatre
6 Leicester Place, London, WC2H 7BX
Leicester SquareVisit the site