£25 tickets to Anton Chekhov's 'Uncle Vanya'
- Usually £38.50
- Save up to 35%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See Anton Chekov’s ‘Uncle Vanya’ starring Laura Carmichael ('Downton Abbey') for just £25.
- Upgrade to top-price tickets for only £7.50 (original value £53.50) and witness the production the Sunday Telegraph called ‘unalloyed joy’.
- With performances from now until January 12, it’s the perfect opportunity to visit the West End this festive season. And you’ll have plenty of pennies left to spend on mince pies and mistletoes.
Starring accomplished stage actor Ken Stott, Golden Globe nominee Anna Friel, Downton Abbey’s Laura Carmichael and Samuel West, this production of the Russian classic promises to wow audiences with polished performances of the stark play. Rated five stars by the Sunday Telegraph, who deemed it a ‘pitch-perfect production’, this is your chance to see an acclaimed work by one of the world's most celebrated playwrights for an amazing price.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Uncle Vanya' at Vaudeville Theatre on selected performances between December 3 - January 12.
- Top price tickets are £32.50 (original price £53.50) and second price tickets are £25 (original price £38.50).
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.