50% off tickets to Trouble Funk and Anthony David
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Say what? Say half-price tickets to D.C.'s R&B, funk and hip-hop posse Trouble Funk and sexy R&B songster Anthony David this week at Islington Town Hall.
- This is Trouble Funk’s first gig since the 80s. Don’t miss the old school heavyweights sampled by Will Smith, Public Enemy, Run-DMC, Vanilla Ice and more.
- Prefer soulful R&B? Anthony David is your man. He's also one of Barak and Michelle Obama's favourite artists. Into both? Be our guest.
Before there was Drake, there was Biggie Smalls. Before there was Biggie Smalls, there was N.W.A. Before N.W.A was The Sugar Hill Gang. And before them was Trouble Funk. See the 80s hip-hop crew tear apart Islington Town Hall this Saturday. Alternatively, get steamy at Atlanta’s nu-R&B singer Anthony David’s gig on Thursday night. This talented singer-songwriter adds beats and hip-hop production to his old school, Bill Withers style.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to Anthony David on Thursday, March 14 or Trouble Funk on Saturday, March 16 at Islington Town Hall.
- Please select your preferred option on checkout.
- Doors open at 7pm. Support act starts at 8pm and main act starts at 9pm.
- Over 18s only.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Shows take place in the assembly rooms.
- Standing tickets for Anthony David are £10 (usually £20) and seated tickets are £12.50 (usually £25).
- Standing tickets for Trouble Funk are £12.50 (usually £25) and seated tickets are £17.50 (usually £35).