40% off tickets to the The Wooster Group/RSC’s ‘Troilus and Cressida’
- Usually £25
- Saving 40%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See the World Shakespeare Festival's latest triumph for only £15 – less than it costs to see Will Smith fight three-dimensional aliens.
- Mark Ravenhill and Elizabeth LeCompte co-direct Shakespeare's wartime tragedy, a story of love and disillusionment based on a medieval tale.
- ‘Troilus and Cressida’ has been hailed as Shakespeare’s most ‘modern’ play – one that, according to author Joyce Carol Oates, ‘strikes the … reader as a contemporary document’.
Revered experimental New York company The Wooster Group and the RSC make for unlikely collaborators - but this is no ordinary version of Shakespeare's problem tragedy, an epic Trojan play about love, war and politics. Mark Ravenhill and Elizabeth LeCompte co-direct this groundbreaking, multi-media collaboration commissioned for the World Shakespeare Festival.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the RSC's 'Troilus and Cressida' on selected dates from Sept 3 to Sept 8, subject to availability.
- Please select your preferred date at the checkout, then print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- Voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.