Up to 54% off tickets to English National Ballet's 'A Tribute to Rudolf Nureyev'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- English National Ballet presents a touching tribute to the legacy of celebrated and uniquely gifted dancer Rudolf Nureyev at the London Coliseum
- Take in performances of Nureyev's most famed dances 'Petrushka', 'Song of a Wayfarer' and 'Raymonda Act III' in just one sitting.
- With only a limited number of performances remaining, leap gracefully into action and save up to 54% off tickets, now £25 (originally £40/£55).
From his more traditional work to his inspiring innovation, Rudolf Nureyev is no doubt one of the most celebrated dancers of the 20th century. Twenty years since his death, English National Ballet performs three of Nureyev's most famous dances as a tribute to the legacy his flamboyant performances left behind:
Performed to Stravinsky's score and choreographed by Fokine, 'Pertushka' tells the story of a hopelessly romantic puppet caught in a love triangle and was performed by Nureyev all around the world.
'Song of a Wayfarer'
Maurice Bejart's 'Song of a Wayfarer' was the work that saw Nureyev move to the French contemporary repertoire in the early '70s.
'Raymonda Act III'
Marius Petipa, creator of 'The Sleeping Beauty', choreographed this celebratory final act, which contained some of Nureyev's finest work.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to 'A Tribute to Rudolf Nureyev' at English National Ballet for performances from July 25 - July 27 2013.
- Please select your performance date and time at the checkout and present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- Please note: original ticket price is £40 or £55. Best tickets awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.