£29 hour-long massage in the heart of the City
Sorry you missed this offer...
- For an instant spell of calm, leave your desk and head to Hypoxizone (Treatments at Bank), handily located in the heart of the city.
- A Swedish massage is just what the doctor ordered to help stressed out souls relax and unwind.
- Aches and pains? Go for the deep tissue treatment's firm pressure and stretching movements.
Scented candles and ‘Sounds of the Rainforest’ CDs are all very well, but sometimes the situation calls for something a little more... hands on. Whether you're nursing a skiing injury or just a bad week at the office, a good massage is sure to hit the spot.
Seek relief with a soothing Swedish massage, or opt for a deep-tissue treatment to ease those aches and pains. Either way you'll enjoy huge savings. And what could be more relaxing than that?
Click here to book.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one hour-long Swedish or deep-tissue massage at Hypoxizone, valid until April 18, 2013.
- Advance booking required. To book, please visit http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=11856&stype=41&prodid=160 and follow the on-screen instructions. (Dates and times available after registering.)
- Customers are required to present printed vouchers on arrival, as proof of purchase.
- All bookings subject to availability. One voucher per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. New clients only.
- Available for redemption Mon-Fri, 9am-8pm.
- Reception open Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm. Outside of business hours phone 02072837070 or 07916257927.
- Discount is based on largest saving. Deep-tissue massage is usually £75; Swedish massage is usually £65.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.