Get exclusive discounts on East Coast train journeys - only with Time Out
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Running out of steam? Escape London and head for the dizzy heights of beautiful York or historic Edinburgh for less with cheap East Coast train fares exclusively for Time Out customers.
- Save big on fares that'd usually set you back up to £63 to some of the UK's loveliest cities from now until September.
- To get these exclusive ticket prices, all you have to do is download a voucher, follow the unique link and book online. It couldn't be simpler!
Heads up culture-seekers - we’ve just the ticket for a summer break that won’t blow your budget. We’ve teamed up with East Coast trains to offer you exclusive fares to 11 fabulous destinations starting from as little as £8 each way, saving, in some cases, over £40! To get ‘em, all you need do is download a voucher and follow your unique booking link. More than fare, if you ask us.
Bit of a no-brainer, but East Coast predominantly serves destinations on the eastern side of England and Scotland - from as far south as lovely London, right up to Newcastle, Leeds, York and Edinburgh - meaning you can well and truly escape the capital and explore a new part of our great isle. Discover the delights of other cultural UK cities with plenty of dollar left for essentials while you’re there (ice-cream and beer) without getting anywhere near the M25. Now there’s an offer you can’t refuse!
London to/from (all each way):
Peterborough: £8 (Standard), £19 (First)
Grantham: £8 (Standard), £19 (First)
Newark: £8 (Standard), £19 (First)
Doncaster: £8 (Standard), £28 (First)
Leeds: £10 (Standard), £30 (First)
York: £10 (Standard), £30 (First)
Darlington: £11 (Standard), £39.50 (First)
Durham: £12 (Standard), £40 (First)
Newcastle: £12 (Standard), £40 (First)
Berwick: £17 (Standard), £43 (First)
Edinburgh,: £20 (Standard), £43 (First)
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for off-peak travel on all East Coast routes to/from London listed above between July 28 and September 26, 2014 (excluding all routes from August 22-25 and London to/from Edinburgh from July 23 - August 3).
- You must book your train(s) via the unique link on your voucher by 11.59pm on July 15, 2014.
- Booking is subject to availability, which will be limited on peak-time trains.
- Offer is available on First and Standard Class tickets. If you have purchased a Standard Class ticket, no upgrade to First Class will be allowed, except at weekends upon payment of a Weekend First supplement.
- Travel is only permitted on the East Coast service you are reserved on, and no break of journey is allowed except to change to/from East Coast connecting trains where these are shown on your ticket or itinerary.
- Once a booking is made, no refunds or changes will be allowed. There is no child, Railcard, or other promotional discount available with this offer. Under 5s travel free if they do not occupy a seat.
- Advance ticket T&C's and exclusions apply. See eastcoast.co.uk.
- There is no cash value for any voucher.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or used with any other offer or promotion.