50% off tickets to 'Top Story' at the Old Vic Tunnels
- Usually £21
- Save up to 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Comedy is all about timing. That’s why this topical 'apocalyptic comedy' is opening at the Old Vic Tunnels, just after the world was supposed to have ended.
- What would you do if the world actually came to an end? If you haven’t done it pre-December 21 that is. Would you write a play as funny and poignant as this? You’d be hard pressed to.
- This price is borderline looting. Snap up a ticket before the world ends. Again.
- All tickets 50% off. Monday performances £10.50 (was £21), Tuesday - Thursday performances £13 (was £26) and Friday - Saturday performances £14.50 (was £29).
A meteor the size of LA is heading towards LA. Best friends and couch potatoes Talfryn and Gus prepare to die, but not before a burst of creativity. They reinvent chess and become co-authors of the story to top all others on the constant stream of television news. What better way to celebrate not being destroyed by the planet Nibiru than with the play hailed as ‘Godot meets Rosencrantz & Guildenstern for the Facebook Generation’?
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Top Story' at the Old Vic Tunnels on selected dates from January 8 - 15 2013.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.