Save up to 34% on tickets to 'Top Hat' at the Aldwych theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Bask in the glamour of this stone cold classic from the golden age of Hollywood. Based on the timeless film starring icons Ginger Rodgers and Fred Astaire.
- This adaptation of the Oscar nominated film has been critically lauded and laden with awards, including three Oliviers.
- Save up to a third on this West End smash hit and choose from matinees or evening shows throughout the summer.
More Details:Indulge in the impossibly glamorous golden age of Hollywood with this multi Olivier award winning adaptation of Top Hat. Acknowledged as the finest of Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodger’s dance musicals, and in composer Irving Berlin’s own words his finest work. Top Hat is packed with songs that have transcended the world of musical theatre such as ‘Cheek to Cheek’, ‘Let’s Face The Music and Dance’ and ‘Top Hat, White Tie and Tails’.
With absolute critical acclaim, a breath taking cast including Broadway darling Kristen Beth Williams and Tony nominated Gavin Lee, as well as a timeless soundtrack, Top Hat is an old school smash hit. Even the most cynical hearts couldn’t help but be warmed by this modern classic.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Top Hat' at the Aldwych Theatre on selected dates from June 5 - July 19 (please proceed to checkout for performance times).
- Multiples may be purchased. Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together at the theatre. Seats are allocated by the theatre according to the purchased ticket type and not by Time Out.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for a ticket.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- First price tickets are £39.50 (usually £62.50) and second price are £29.50 (usually £45).