50% off a tipi adventure for two
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The only bad thing about London is there aren't enough tipis. Luckily, we've solved the problem by finding a countryside adventure.
- Escape the big smoke with a romantic trip for one or two nights (£90 and £190 respectively), suitable for all the adventurous people out there.
- Your tipi includes cooking equipment and all the bedding you need. More importantly, it's cushy, tranquil, secluded and can be redeemed until September 30.
More details:You don’t need to visit North America to experience a traditional tipi overnight stay. At Whitehall Farm, you’ll overlook gorgeous lowland country views from the comfort of your traditional tipi, with an open log fire and comfy futons. Snuggle up, sit back and pass the time the old fashioned way.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a one night (£90, usually £190) or two night (£190, usually £380) tipi adventure for two at Whitehall Farm, Herefordshire.
- Please select your preferred option on checkout.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Advance booking required. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. This is only a guideline and we advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Over 18s only.
- Vouchers are valid until 30th September 2013.
- Four bags of wood are left in the tipi. Two are included in the package and two are chargeable at the end of the experience at £10 per bag. Average use is 1.5 bags per night.
- A £50 deposit will be taken at the time of booking to cover extra wood used in the tip and any damages. This will be fully refunded when the guide brings you back to base the following morning.
- Tipis are not affected by rain, however, if a flood warning is issued for the River Wye the experience may be rebooked.
- You will be escorted by a guide to your tipi after 3pm and be picked up the morning you leave at 11am.
- Please allow up to 21 days for your voucher to arrive by post.