£5 tickets to Time Out Live's 'The Blind Tiger Speakeasy'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get on your glad-rags! Time Out Live presents ‘The Blind Tiger Speakeasy’ at the sumptuous Bloomsbury Ballroom.
- Be submerged in the 1920s. Think cocktails, a cracking casino and all-night entertainment – straight out of Tin Pan Alley.
- On the bill are The Basin Street Brawlers (‘London’s own stompin’ ragtime orchestra’) and plenty of Big Cheeses. See it all for a fiver.
Join us at ‘The Blind Tiger Speakeasy’ in the sumptuous Bloomsbury Ballroom and find yourself deeply submerged in the 1920’s – complete with cocktails to wet your whistle, a cracking casino to try your luck in and all-night entertainment straight out of Tin Pan Alley.
The ‘Blind Tiger Speakeasy’ features a cavalcade of tantalising treats from the likes of:
'London's own stompin' ragtime orchestra' The Basin Street Brawlers
Sharp suited DJs Lord Anthony and Duncan Demorgan
The dramatic and daring So and So Circus
Crystal-balling juggler extraordinaire Matt Hennem
British burlesque bombshell Slinky Sparkles
Plus dancing by one of London’s leading Swing dance schools Swing Patrol.
Sound like fun? Let it be known this is no ordinary juice-joint speakeasy – it’s the cat’s meow.
DRESS CODE - 1920’s style evening wear
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to Time Out Live's 'The Blind Tiger Speakeasy' at The Bloomsbury Ballroom on Sat March 9 at 8:30pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Over 18s only.
- Multiples may be purchased.