£10 tickets to 'Tim Key – Masterslut' at Arts Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Time Out critic's choice ‘Tim Key – Masterslut’ promises to be utterly brilliant.
- Join the Edinburgh Comedy Award Winner in Covent Garden for poems, short stories and bath-based humour.
- For a laughable £10, you’ll get a night of entertainment from this rising star.
From Time Out's listing: 'Nearly a year after his Soho Theatre run, Edinburgh Comedy Award winner Tim Key brings his adventurous, bizarrely beautiful bath-obsessed show back to London for a West End run. Like the award-winning 'Slutcracker', this follow-up features collections of pithy poems and short stories and some gorgeously shot short films. But 'Masterslut' is a more ambitious, inventive hour than his previous offerings - it's subtle, shambolic, occasionally moving and gloriously funny.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Tim Key – Masterslut' at Arts Theatre from November 15 - 19.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.