Up to £10 off tickets to ‘Urinetown’ and free entry to an after-show Q&A with Jamie Lloyd
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get up to £10 off tickets to see hilarious satirical comedy ‘Urinetown’ at St James Theatre following its Tony Award-winning Broadway success. Try not to wet yourself laughing.
- In-demand director Jamie Lloyd is running the show.
- Ask stars Jenna Russell and Simon Paisley Day, director Jamie Lloyd and production designer Soutra Gilmour their most intimate secrets at a free after-show Q&A. Don’t be offended if they get upset, though (maybe stick to nice questions).
More details:A musical about a city that has a paucity of public toilets may sound like a drunken Friday night pub chat gone awry, but ‘Urinetown’ got there first. The show was a huge success on Broadway and toured the US but has now made it to our very own St James Theatre in Victoria.
'Urinetown' is Greg Kotis’s tale of a future city inflicted by a terrible drought, a bribe-happy business tycoon and a brutal police force. The fact it yields so many is testament to great songs and sharply satirical writing. It’s even being directed by so-hot-right-now Jamie Lloyd. With this offer there’s up to £10 off four different ticket categories for the Monday March 17 showing and free entry to the after-show cast Q&A. Don’t miss out.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Urinetown' on Monday March 17.
- Voucher also valid for after-show Q&A with selected cast and crew
- Valid for price band selected at checkout only.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cancelled, exchanged or refunded.