Tickets from £10 to 'The Weir' - ★★★★ (Time Out)
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Pay no booking fee on the magnificent West End transfer of Conor McPherson’s unnerving, moving and funny modern ghost story.
- Josie Rourke's critically lauded production reunites the original 'Donmar' cast starring Risteárd Cooper, Brian Cox (The Bourne Films), Dervla Kirwan ('The Silence'), Peter McDonald and Ardal O'Hanlon ('Father Ted').
- Save on Band A (£55), Band B (£35) or Band C (£10) tickets on dates from March 3 - April 3.
More details:From our four star review:: 'This modest 1997 play by Conor McPherson, the thinking man’s Martin McDonagh, spends its time in a rural Irish boozer, passing banter and ghost stories with four ordinary blokes and a bird.
'But it’s also a bright little portal to the kind of eternity drunks see in the bottom of a whisky glass: a muddled soulful place where hot words fade fast, all loves are lost and you huddle round the fire to keep out the endless night.
'It’s not all poteen and yarns about dead kiddies, mind. Apart from its hammy start, Josie Rourke’s Donmar production has a lovely, genuine way of finding the comedy in that half full, half empty glass.'
Please be aware £10 tickets have a restricted view
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'The Weir' on dates from March 3 - April 3.
- Band A tickets are £55, Band B tickets are £35 and Band C tickets are £10.
- All tickets have no booking fee.
- Please select your preferred date and price band on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be seated together.
- Please be aware seats are not allocated by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded, or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Valid for performance selected at checkout only.