£15 tickets to Philharmonia Orchestra at Royal Festival Hall
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy an evening of beautiful music brought to you by the Philharmonia Orchestra and conductor Andris Nelsons at the Royal Festival Hall on Sunday February 23.
- Brahms’s 'A German Requiem', an epic masterpiece in the repertoire, is performed by soloists James Rutherford and Annette Dasch with a 150-strong Philharmonia Chorus.
- Before that, Brahms’s 'Piano Quartet No. 3' is performed by a small group of internationally renowned soloists - Christian and Tanja Tetzlaff (violin and cello), Hanna Weinmeister (viola) and Martin Helchen (piano).
- And you can experience this moving display of musical prowess for just £15.
Treat your ears to a night of unbridled sophistication at the Royal Festival Hall as the Philharmonia Orchestra perform two exquisite pieces by Johannes Brahms.
To kick off the night, the ensemble will perform ‘Piano Quartet No.3 in C minor, Op.60’ before Andris Nelsons concludes his Brahms Cycle with a rendition of the composer’s masterpiece ‘Ein deutsches Requiem’. Be ready to be filled with emotion as this epic piece is the product of Brahms love and devotion to his mother and written in her memory after her passing.
So join Christian Tetzlaff (violin), Hanna Weinmeister (viola), Tanja Tetzlaff (cello), Martin Helmchen (piano), Annette Dasch (soprano), James Rutherford (bass) and the Philharmonia Chorus for a night of classical music you’ll never forget.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to Philharmonia Orchestra at Royal Festival Hall on Sunday February 23 at 7:30pm.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets will be allocated by the Philharmonia Orchestra in advance of the concert (it is not possible to select individual seats).
- Tickets should be collected from the ‘Press and Guests’ booth at the Royal Festival Hall box office.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.