£15 tickets to 'Being Shakespeare' starring Simon Callow - ★★★★ (Time Out)
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save up to 49% on Simon Callow's 'entirely effortless' performance in this critically acclaimed one-man show.
- Callow brings to life Shakespeare's unforgettable characters and the real man behind the legend for a limited run at Harold Pinter Theatre.
- Save £25.50 on top price tickets (now £24.50) and £10 on balcony seats (now £15) on dates from February 26 – March 14.
More details:Don’t miss your chance to experience this magnificent performance from one of Britain’s finest actors, as Being Shakespeare sets the West End alight for a strictly limited run.
From Time Out's four star review: 'Using nothing more sophisticated than a wooden sword and a paper crown, the two actors – Callow and the long-dead Man himself – saunter through an ordinary life, from ‘mewling and puking’ infant to old fellow ‘sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything’.
'...This is essentially a showcase for Callow. Just as the Bard wrote ‘Othello’ and ‘Hamlet’ for Richard Burbage, Bate has written a Shakespeare to celebrate the peculiar gifts and broad abilities of a fine actor. It’s a many-faced homage, and a sweetly watchable one at that.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Being Shakespeare' starring Simon Callow on dates from February 26 - March 14.
- Top price tickets now £24.50 (save £25.50) and balcony seats (safety rail in view) now £15 (save £10).
- Please select your preferred date and price band at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware seats are not allocated by Time Out.
- Valid for performance selected on checkout only.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded, or used in conjunction with any other offer.