£12 top price tickets to 'The World of Extreme Happiness' at The Shed, National Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- How far would you go to survive? To thrive? Who would you step on? What would you do? Find out the affect of self-improvement with this brand new play at The Shed, National Theatre.
- See the UK premiere of the imaginative and wildly energetic 'The World of Extreme Happiness' and join Sunny on a journey through the transformation of contemporary China and self discovery.
- Top price tickets now just £12 (originally £20) so grab this chance to see up-and-coming playwright Frances Ya-Chu Cowing's invovative work with both hands!
'There are only two roads to walk down. You can see the truth – and always be in pain. Or we can look away and be rich. And safe. And happy.' The harrowing words that preface the new play from up-and-coming playwright Frances Ya-Chu Cowing may send shivers down your spine but they have nothing on this powerful new play at The Shed, National Theatre.
Set in contemporary China, Sunny is born in a rural town and tossed aside, left to die because she's a girl. But Sunny lives and when she's 14-years-old she leaves her family and home to head to the big city for a new life. However, the bright neon lights soon fade when Sunny is left mopping factory floors though she wants more. So much more than that. With her hunger for self improvement, she is trapped in the machine and forced to face the human cost of success.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'The World of Extreme Happiness' at The Shed, National Theatre on selected performances between September 28 - October 9 2013.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Tickets are allocated by the theatre box office and not Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.