50% off top-price tickets to 'The Woman in Black'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Time Out gave it four stars, it’s been at The Fortune Theatre for 25 years and these tickets are half-price. Need we say more?
- It’s got thrills, chills, a hatchet-faced ghost and a rocking chair. This play’s been spooking city folk since before CDs were a ‘thing’.
- Go this week! (Or next, or the one after that). We’ve got tickets for all shows until October 5 and every single one is half price.
More details:From Time Out's four-star review: 'It's been over 20 years since this skillful adaptation of Susan Hill's 1983 Gothic horror story first started setting West End audience a-shiver. 'The Woman in Black' remains perennially popular…
'Ageing Arthur Kipps is haunted by sinister events that befell him 30 years earlier. In an effort to exorcise his demons, he hires an actor to help him tell his story for an invited audience.
'As they rehearse, though, their staging itself becomes prey to supernatural visitations from the titular hatchet-faced, whip-thin, funereally garbed woman...
'the chills are irresistibly effective: swirling fog, a creaking rocking chair, a locked door, a pale visage looming out of the gloom...
'The shrieks and gasps that greet the performance demonstrate that, even in the twenty-first century, this doughty little drama still casts its delicious spell of malevolence and menace.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one top-price ticket to 'The Woman in Black' at Fortune Theatre on performances from September 4 - October 5, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Tuesday - Thursday shows now £22.75 (usually £45.50) and Friday and Saturday shows now £24 (usually £48).
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware that tickets are allocated by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.