£10 tickets to 'The Ugly Sisters' at Soho Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy a great night out at Soho Theatre slap-bang in central London.
- Admire the production genius of director Kyle Davies and designer Alison McDowall with lighting by Simon Perkins.
- Have a thrilling night out with your mates over this dark and bizarre re-working of a modern fairytale.
When sisters Emerald and Pearl are forced to move in with their mother's strange new husband, they find themselves usurped in the popularity stakes by their perfect step-sister. Their worlds are turned even more upside down with the introduction of money, fame, bright lights and flashing cameras, all of which appear when the two are selected to appear on a reality show called 'You Shall Go To The Ball.'
Forget Cinderella. This bold, electrifying and lively show lets the two sisters tell you their story. A messy, noisy, playful and passionate journey of epic proportion ensues as the sisters try desperately to win back the love of their mother, the dashing Prince Frederick and the entire country.
Everyone will love this re-working of a classic into a high-energy grown-up test of love, family and friendship, set to a cool new sound featuring a medley of clanging keys, thumping drums and violent vocals. Don’t miss this great night out in central London, courtesy of RashDash Productions, devised by Abbi Greenland & Helen Goalen at Soho Theatre. And beware the ugly swine who tries to stop you.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'The Ugly Sisters' at Soho Theatre on dates from January 21 - February 2.
- Discount based on largest possible saving. £10 tickets have an original value of £12.50 - £17.50 and £15 tickets have an original value of £20.
- Please select your preferred date and price band on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Tickets are available for collection an hour before the show begins.
- Please be aware seats are not allocated by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.