41% off tickets to 'The Thrill of Love' at St James Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save £12.50 on tickets to the critically acclaimed 'The Thrill of Love', rated four stars by the Daily Mail and the Guardian (the first time in history the papers have agreed on anything).
- 'The Thrill of Love' tells the story of Ruth Ellis, the last woman to be hanged in Britain, who killed her unfaithful lover in cold blood outside a pub in Hampstead Heath.
- 'It's an impressive performance of brittle vulnerability from Castelow, who recounts the physical abuse meted out to Ruth in a chillingly calm voice,' said the Evening Standard.
'It’s a London story, really steeped in the atmosphere of London and the West End. It feels entirely right that Ruth gets to return to where she began. People think they know the story but they actually find they know much less than they think,' said Thrill of Love writer Amanda Whittington to the Evening Standard.
A divorcee with a young child to care for, Ruth works in the kind of nightclubs where there’s more than just a drink on offer. The girls work hard, play hard and dream of a movie-star life. Then she meets the wealthy, womanising David, a racing driver with whom she becomes obsessed. Fame comes but not in the way she imagines.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to 'The Thrill of Love' at St. James Theatre, valid on selected dates from April 10 and May 4, 2013.
- No booking required. Simply select your preferred date and performance time on checkout, then print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers, at the same time, will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.