Two or three courses with a glass of Champagne in the Ten Room at Café Royal hotel
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy two or three courses from the Menu du Jour in the Ten Room, London’s newest culinary destination, nestled within the famous Café Royal hotel on Regent Street.
- This historic venue was once favoured by the likes of Oscar Wilde, Elizabeth Taylor and the Beatles. Don’t miss your chance to experience one of London’s most storied venues.
- Today’s offer is exclusive to members of Time Out Offers. Act now before this opportunity becomes history!
The Ten Room offers British informal all-day dining in the heart of Café Royal hotel and in the centre of London’s West End.
The revival of the Ten Room signals the resurgence of one of London’s most renowned dining rooms. Echoing the heritage of this iconic landmark, this elegant space has been both sensitively restored to feature original details and modernised to appeal to twenty-first century sensibilities.
Overseen by executive chef, Andrew Turner, the menu in the Ten Room combines traditional British dishes with contemporary flavours and styles.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for two or three courses with a glass of Champagne in the Ten Room at Café Royal hotel (dependant on selection and valid until June 10, 2013).
- Advance booking required. To book, simply call 020 7406 3333 or email email@example.com quoting 'Time Out' and your unique voucher code.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Maximum one voucher per person; maximum four vouchers per table.
- Must be 18 or older.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.