Up to 54% off tickets to English National Ballet’s ‘The Sleeping Beauty’
- Usually £55
- Saving 54%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save up to £30 on tickets to the ultimate fairytale ballet with a sumptuous Tchaikovsky score.
- ‘What a triumph,’ said the Sunday Express. ‘A production to inspire not one but two generations,’ said the Guardian. Both gave ‘The Sleeping Beauty’ four stars.
- Catch the world’s favourite fairytale before it’s too late. This fêted English National Ballet production heads to Oxford after January 19.
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, Princess Aurora lived in an enchanted castle where fairies bestowed her with gifts of beauty, temperament, purity, joy, wit and generosity. The wicked Fairy Carabosse put a curse on Aurora; to prick her finger and die on her 16th birthday.
The beautiful and kind Lilac Fairy cast a spell to counter the curse so that instead of dying Aurora fell asleep for a hundred years.
Only the touch of true love’s kiss could awaken her and undo the evil spell...
With wonderful choreography by Kenneth MacMillan, The Sleeping Beauty features some of Tchaikovsky’s best-loved ballet music ever, including the Rose Adagio and the music used as Once Upon a Dream in Disney’s Sleeping Beauty.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to English National Ballet's 'The Sleeping Beauty' at the London Coliseum, valid on selected dates from Jan 10-17, 2013.
- No booking required. Simply print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival.
- Please note: tickets have an original face value of £55 or £40. Customers will receive the best available ticket at the time of booking.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.