50% off premium seats to 'The Showstoppers' at Charing Cross Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Last time these guys were in town it was a Time Out critic’s choice. Get premium seats to the gloriously funny improv musical.
- Dazzling dance routines, made-up songs based on audience suggestions and an all-round talented cast. Don’t waste another Sunday, get your bum down to the Charing Cross theatre.
- With hilarious, unpredictable results that you’re a part of, it’s no wonder this show's been rated five stars by Mail on Sunday, Chortle and whatsonstage.com.
The almost suspiciously talented people behind 'Showstopper! The Improvised Musical' undertake a Sunday residency at the Charing Cross Theatre. Each night the cast of comedians and West End singers (including David Reed of the Penny Dreadfuls) will make up a new musical on the spot based on audience suggestions.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'The Showstoppers' at Charing Cross theatre on selected Sundays from October 21 - December 23.
- Please select your preferred option on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers purchasing multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- Recommended for over 14s (except matinee shows).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.