31% off top price tickets to 'The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui' - ★★★★ (Time Out)
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Henry Goodman stars in Bertolt Brecht’s take on Hitler's rise to power, delivering what our theatre editor called ‘the best stage performance I’ve seen this year’.
- Don’t miss the production rated four stars by Time Out, The Telegraph, The Guardian, The Independent and The Evening Standard.
- The rise of Brecht's cauliflower-selling gangster Arturo may have been resistible, but our prices certainly aren’t. Snatch ‘em up!
More details:From Time Out’s four star review: ‘Goodman’s clownish, psychotic, pitiable and terrifying title turn is the best stage performance I’ve seen this year.
‘…in Goodman’s tremendously physical performance, he’s Hitler as a vicious, contemptible little clown, an awkward, angry little man with no neck who scuttles across the floor like an insect, puffing himself up in an insecure parody of statesmanship. He’s the sinister reflection of Chaplin’s Great Dictator, in an equally sublime performance,
‘…Strong all round, but like Nazi Germany itself, it’s really all about one man.’
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one top price ticket to 'The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui' at The Duchess Theatre on selected dates from Nov 4 - Dec 3, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware seats are not allocated by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing mutiple vouchers will be seated together.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.