40% off tickets to The Purcell Singers at St. Martin-in-the-Fields
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save up to £8 on tickets to see award-winning chamber choir The Purcell Singers perform by candlelight at St. Martin-in-the-Fields.
- Tonight’s Brahms feast includes the magnificent German Requiem, along with the composer’s Liebeslieder Walzer, a series of love songs written especially for choir and piano duet.
- The fantastic longfordbrown piano duo also perform.
Award-winning chamber choir The Purcell Singers return to St. Martin's for a feast of Brahms. His magnificent Ein Deutsches Requiem was first performed in London in 1871, a special adaptation by the composer for piano duet. This arrangement became known as the 'London Version'. Our pianists will be the fantastic longfordbrown piano duo, Lindy Tennent-Brown and James Longford. Soloists are Mary Nelson (soprano) and Daniel Grice (baritone). The programme also includes Brahms' Liebeslieder Walzer – a series of love songs written especially for choir and piano duet.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to The Purcell Singers at St Martin-in-the-Fields on Tuesday, April 30.
- Show starts at 7.30pm.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers in the same price band will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.