Tickets from £24.50 to 'The Pride' at Trafalgar Studios
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See Jamie Lloyd's third production in the thrilling Trafalgar Transformed season at the intimate Trafalgar Studios, in the form of the multi award-winning play 'The Pride'.
- Telling two parallel love stories - one set in London 1958 and the other in 2013 - 'The Pride' explores the love triangle between Philip, Oliver and Sylvia and examines the changing attitudes towards sexuality.
- Time Out called it 'stylish, zippy and surprisingly funny' so prepare yourself for the relentless talent of Hayley Atwell ('Captain America'), Harry Hadden-Paton, Al Weaver and Mathew Horne ('Gavin and Stacey') in this culturally relevant drama.
- Premium tickets now £32.50 (usually £65) and Band B tickets now £24.50 (usually £39.50).
If you've not been to Trafalgar Studios yet, you're missing out. The intimate venue played host to Jamie Lloyds's reimagining of 'Macbeth' starring James McAvoy followed by a dark but hilarious production of 'The Hothouse' starring Simon Russell Beale and John Simm and the superstar director was so good he's decided to stick around for a bit longer. For his third production of the Trafalgar Transformed season, Lloyd is bringing 'The Pride' - a play that earned him an Olivier Award in 2008 - to the theatre that is becoming synonymous with quality. And with up to 50% off tickets, who could resist?
From Time Out's four-star review:
'The three doubled-up cast members are all excellent, particularly Atwell (desperately decent and delicate in the past, warm and dappy in the present) and Weaver (heartbreakingly vulnerable and earnest in ’58, kind of an idiot in ’08).
'Jamie Lloyd’s production is also stylish, zippy and surprisingly funny – for which a lot of the credit must go to Mathew Horne, who excels in a series of comic cameos, most memorably as a bitchy Nazi-imitator dominatrix.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to selected performances of 'The Pride' from September 10 - October 12 2013.
- Please select your preferred date and price band on checkout.
- Please note that matinees start at 2.30pm and evening performances start at 7.30pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will sat together. Tickets will be allocated in your selected seating area by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.