£3 tickets to The Other Art Fair
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Tired of the same old Van Gough prints and Banksy knock-offs hanging on your wall? It’s time to stir things up a bit and discover the work of new, emerging artists at The Other Art Fair.
- Explore over 1,000 pieces of art from 100 of the most talented, unrepresented artists. Pieces start from just £30 and who knows… you might walk away with something from the next big thing.
- Not only will you see a wide range of art but you can also enjoy talks, demonstrations, a ‘kids create’ area, food and drink and more.
- Starting in November 2011 and taking on its 5th edition, The Other Art Fair has established itself as the only event where buyers of all tastes and experience need to attend so you’re sure to find something that suits you.
Bare, neutral coloured walls with the odd Dali print that you’ve had since your first year of uni – sound familiar? These days, rented accommodation generally doesn’t let you put your mark on your home. And even if you did want to change things up a bit, buying new art is scary, hard work and expensive, right? Wrong. The Other Art Fair not only makes finding up and coming artists easy but with pieces starting at just £30, you could walk away with a beautiful, previously undiscovered piece from the new Damien Hirst.
Organisers recommend you buy what you like. You can even research the artists before you go on their website but – most importantly – take a risk. The fair is all about emerging, undiscovered artists so embrace the spirit and take a risk on someone new.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to The Other Art Fair at Old Truman Brewery from October 17 - 20 2013.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please note that tickets to Thursday October 17 are for a Private Viewing costing £6 (usually £12) and opening times are 5pm-9pm.
- Friday and Saturday, opening times are 11am-7pm and Sunday 11am-6pm and tickets are £3 (usually £6).
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.