Two-for-one entry to The Other Art Fair
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Buy direct from 100 of the brightest emerging artists in Britain – all in one venue. Pieces start at £50.
- Many of the artists at last year's inaugural fair have since found representation with London's top galleries. Your purchase could very well increase in value.
- Last May's fair saw more than 7,000 visitors. November's is sure to be even bigger.
The Other Art Fair is fast establishing itself as the foremost destination to buy work by young British artists. After two successful editions, and in response to massively popular demand, the fair is back for a third time.
This instalment picks up where the second left off: connecting art buyers of all tastes and levels of experience with the most talented emerging artists before they’re signed. Early buzz surrounds Darren MacPherson’s boisterous and colourful acrylic and spray paint work, as well as Qing Qi’s contemporary Western riffs on traditional Chinese Art.
More than 500 artists applied for the fair but only 100 were selected by a committee that includes internationally renowned critic and historian Edward Lucie-Smith and Dazed & Confused Visual Arts Editor Francesca Gavin. Visitors can also expect a full programme of musical performances, curated walks and more.
Need to know:
- This voucher is vaild for one ticket to The Other Art Fair at Ambika P3, redeemable on Nov 23, 24 or 25.
- Open Fri Nov 23, 11am-8pm; Sat Nov 24 11am-7pm; Sun Nov 25 11am-6pm.
- Please select your preferred date at the checkout, then print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded, cancelled, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.