£28 tickets to The Magistrate at the National Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- John Lithgow takes the title role in this fast, furious, brilliantly plotted farce set in Victorian London.
- Co-starring Nancy Carroll, who returns to the National Theatre following her Olivier award-winning performance in After the Dance.
- Rated four stars by Time Out, snap up second-price tickets for £28 or top-price tickets for £37.
From Time Out's four-star review: 'For starters, 'The Magistrate' looks fantastic: Katrina Lindsay's 2D set is chocolate box Victoriana force-fed laudanum until it's gone a little nuts, all spiralling, abstract cityscapes and impossibly angled chintz. And it's not just the set that's gone through the looking glass - with their mad hair and retina-searing outfits, the cast seem to have escaped from a Tim Burton version of 'A Christmas Carol'.
'Like most Christmas presents, Sheader's gaudy production is good fun at the time and liable to be forgotten shortly thereafter. But that's all in the disposable spirit of the season - you'd have to be a bit of a Scrooge to deny 'The Magistrate' was a hoot.'
Need to know:
- Voucher is valid for one ticket to The Magistrate at National Theatre on selected dates between 4-21 December 2012.
- Top-price tickets have an original value of £47, second price tickets have an original value of £38.
- Please select your preferred date at the checkout, then print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.